Blue Patina Copper Metal Earrings, Hammered, Large Oval, Primitive, Rustic, Leverback Earwires, Earthy Woodland Style
- State/Province: California
- Country: United States
- Listed: August 22, 2012 5:13 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Large, dramatic blue patina copper earrings for the women who appreciates the beauty of nature and living an organic life.
Photos 1-3 are the front side and photo 4 is the other side. If you want them switched out I will be happy to do that before shipping, at no charge. Or, you can do it easily with a pair of needle nose pliers.
You will receive the exact earrings shown in the pictures.
These hammered copper earrings were colored with genuine blue and green patina solutions in my studio. It took 2 days for the patina to mature and reach this rich blue color with a slight green tinge. It is NOT paint.
I lacquered and hand-rubbed each earring with preservation wax. This high quality finish prevents the patina from coming off on your skin and clothes, with normal wear. The patina may be scratched by hard objects, so treat these earrings with the respect you give your fine jewelry.
Each disk is 1-3/8 inches in width and hangs from an antiqued copper-plated leverback earwire (pierced ears) for added security. The total length of the earring, from the top of the earwire is 3 inches. See photo 5.
Dark brown copper screwback earwires are available at no extra charge. Please leave me a note at checkout.
Item #: ER0177
14630 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: stellar1
- Member Since: August 14, 2012
Other items listed by stellar1
- CHALKBOARD Barn Wood Window 1930′s Repurposed Frame Reclaimed Antique Wedding Shabby Rustic Pottery Style Wall Decor Hand painted Sign
- Driftwood Ring in Sterling Silver – Size 8 to 9
- BRIDE Collection… Custom made blocks cheetah and pink Bridal Shower, Wedding Decor
- felt food chocolate doughnut
- Hand Painted Wedding Wood Sign, To Have and To Hold, Home Decor, Wedding Decor, Anniversary, Typography